To inquire about pricing, or to place an order for 30.05 signs,
please call (903) 535-9911 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Orders for 30.06 & 30.07 signs can still be placed online,
as well as by phone or email.
Requirements for signs that businesses MUST post if they want to bar the carrying of handguns:
- Must appear in contrasting colors with block letters at least one inch in height.
- Must be in both English and Spanish.
- Must be displayed in a “conspicuous manner” at ALL property entrances.
- Posting a PC 30.06 sign only bans CONCEALED CARRY on premises, meaning open carry is still allowed.
- Posting a PC 30.07 sign only bans OPEN CARRY on premises, meaning concealed carry is still allowed.
- Posting BOTH PC 30.06 & PC 30.07 signs means neither CONCEALED CARRY nor OPEN CARRY are allowed on the premises.